Albemarle Animal Hospital is a fully equipped, small-animal hospital, and our friendly staff is knowledgeable and truly cares about the wellness of every pet. Our veterinarians are experienced, down to earth and realistic, offering options for care at every stage of life. When you make an appointment with us, the receptionist will go over everything you will need to bring with you to ensure your first visit is as simple and easy as possible. But, just in case, here are a few things you should keep in mind when coming in for your first visit:
- We ask that you please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, to fill out any paperwork we may need, as well as inputting all of your pet’s records into our database.
- If you would like to complete our intake form in advance of your appointment, simply fill out our new patient intake form or print and download it.
- Please bring in any previous history and/or paperwork you have from your pet’s previous veterinarian, the pet’s breeder, shelter, etc. If it is easier for you, you can also have them fax or email the records to us prior to your appointment.
- We do require payment at the time services are rendered. If you need assistance with payment, please consider applying for CareCredit .
- If you have any further questions, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We welcome you to Albemarle Animal Hospital and look forward to a long, and rewarding relationship with you and your pet(s)!