A well-groomed pet is more likely to be hugged, and pets live healthier and happier lives when they have a healthy coat and skin. At Albemarle Animal Hospital bathers are qualified to bath dogs of all breeds to your specifications.
All bathing guests need to have had a veterinary exam within the year, as well as be up to date on all vaccines and Flu shots. This assures protection for your pet and others. If your pet receives medical services elsewhere, it is the patient’s responsibility to bring the information to our office. We will not accept any bathing appointments without this documentation. Our fax number is (252) 823-3290.
- You may bring your pet in as early as 7:30 am.
- Because we are a full-service animal hospital there is always a veterinary professional available in the event your pet needs medical attention.
- Bathers spend a lot of time with your pet. They are often the ones who identify skin problems, lumps or other conditions that should be brought to the attention of the veterinary staff.
- Medicated baths, and skunk baths are available.
- Nail trimming is done as part of bathing services.
- Animals who are boarding with us can be bathed before they go home, but it must be scheduled in advance.
- Ear Cleaning
- Anal Gland Expressing
- Coat Brushing